The registration fee for in-person participation includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions (both in-person and virtually)
- Conference materials
- Welcome reception (Sunday)
- Lunch (Monday to Thursday)
- Dinner (Monday and Tuesday)
- Gala dinner (Wednesday)
- Tour (Liverpool Football Club)
- Coffee/tea during the breaks
The registration fee for virtual participation includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions (Except the poster session) virtually (a Zoom link will be provided before the conference)
- Electronic Conference Programme
Please note that the registration fee does not include accommodation. In order to complete the registration, full payment is required. Please click “Registration” to pay the registration fee or the link below. The deadline for the payment of the registration fee is 20th May 2022.
Cancellation and refound Policy
Cancellations must be submitted directly to the conference office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10th June 2022. A cancellation fee of £30 will apply. After 10th June 2022, the conference fee will not be refunded, even in the case of non-participation. However, an alternative participant in the same category (e.g., regular or student) will be accepted.